Dowling Catholic High School's award winning Band program provides students with opportunities to learn, grow and perform in a great team environment. The program relies upon donations made at the Deep Maroon Serenade February 16 and through the Band Aid campaign that follows the event. We are counting on you to help current and future students enjoy this amazing opportunity.
This year, we are raising funds to finance the following "Bare Necessities of the Band":
- Completion of Vanguard Sound Amplification System $18,500
- Full Year Adjunct Staffing Funds $10,000
- School Owned Tenor Sax $2,500
- School Owned Bass Clarinet $2,400
- School Owned Concert French Horn $3,500
- Vanguard Props for the 2020 Show $5,000
Please give prayerful consideration in helping DCHS Band through a contribution to our Band Aid campaign. The link below allows you to make a secure online donation which goes directly to the Band Aid account at Dowling Catholic. Your donation is tax deductible.
Thank you for supporting the Dowling Catholic High School Band. Please visit our web page to keep up with our success at www.dchsband.org