The Evening of Style is a great night for fashion, food, fellowship and fun. Tables of eight enjoy a catered meal, assorted drinks and a style show modeled by our own DCHS students, faculty and staff members. Each table uses their creativity to decorate their table with their own theme. There are only 30 tables available for the Evening of Style and this event does sell out. You can reserve your table even if you haven’t confirmed all of your tablemates. We look forward to seeing you February 9, 2023 at St. Boniface Church.
Thursday, February 9th, 2023
St. Boniface Church
1200 Warrior Lane
Doors open at 6:00 pm.
Here's how it works:
1. Find a friend to co-host with you.*
2. Decide on a table theme. It can be as simple or as elaborate as you want. Anything goes!
3. Decorate your table with eight place settings for you, your co-host and your six guests. (Please no feathers, glitter or confetti)
4. Find a personal server for your table, usually one of the husbands will volunteer.
5. Enjoy a fabulous night with drinks, dinner and a fashion show!
Proceeds from this event benefit the Bash on Buffalo Road.
Table hosts are responsible for coordinating a donation to the Bash on behalf of your group.
*Cost per table is $350. Includes catered meal, drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks, dessert). One payment per table, please!